Established in 1981
Treeco develops, owns, and manages a diversified portfolio of properties in urban and highly populated suburban locations along the Northeast corridor.
Treeco’s portfolio includes class-A, everyday shopping centers, ranging from 75,000 – 350,000 square feet, anchored by national retailers and major grocery stores. Treeco’s mixed-use properties combine street level retail with luxury apartments, professional offices, and multi-tenant heath care. In addition, Treeco acts as a commercial real estate consultant and manager for institutions, and as a court appointed receiver.
Treeco’s diverse management team brings an experienced and adaptable approach to development, resulting in an unusually wide range of projects:
- Treeco has guided several successful urban revitalization projects through every stage of the complex development process, including eminent domain and property aggregation, environmental abatement, construction and commercial leasing.
- In one high population density city, Treeco converted a multi-story single user building into an award winning retail and health-care facility.
- Treeco has acquired several under-utilized properties along major retail arteries, expanding and renovating them into vibrant local retail hubs.
- Creating a community from the ground up – including residential homes, retail and light industrial buildings – Treeco has constructed a charter elementary and middle school for over 700 students.
- One mixed use development includes over 180 luxury apartments over trendy urban retail; other properties include multiple stories of professional office space.
- Treeco owns and manages single tenant – including big-box – retail properties.
Creating and renovating communities with an eye on classic aesthetics and livability, Treeco’s projects are understated and elegant places to live, work and shop everyday.